Stronger multi-layered protection for you and yours. Multi-device protection for Windows, Mac and Android so you can safeguard all your computers with a single license. Includes powerful parental controls and Game Booster to make your gaming experience more fun.
NEW Next gen anti-malware
- Welcome to the new era of protection
- Our next gen anti-malware gives you intelligent triple layer protection. One, it recognizes trusted sites and applications. Two, it continually scans code for signature and anomalies associated with malware. Three, any malware it detects is locked down in quarantine and then neutralized before infection can take place. It’s like a sentry who never sleeps, constantly on the alert for intruders.
NEW Game Booster
- Enjoy your game uninterrupted!
- Game Booster optimizes CPU performance while blocking pop-ups and other annoying interruptions. You’ll enjoy noticeably smoother gaming without any lag. Now you can stay fully protected while you kick it up to the next level. It’s game on!
- Patent Pending technology
- Rules must sometimes be enforced! Are your children spending time alone on the computer? Not sure what websites the Internet takes them to? With our Parental Control module, you can block access to suspicious websites, put search filters in place, limit your kids’ time online, monitor their activity and even block certain applications.
- Our new firewall’s on steroids!
- BullGuard’s new firewall gives you added layers of heavy duty protection against malware and intruders. Fully optimized for Windows (10), it even tracks security updates. It also uses less CPU power, so your other applications run smoothly. Its enhanced features include Application Filtering—giving end-to-end protection before, during, and after you download apps. The firewall also blocks unauthorized attempts to connect a device to the Internet. It’s like a virtual moat guarding your devices and keeping marauders at bay.
NEW Vulnerability Scanner
- Eliminates loopholes to keep you secure!
- Vulnerability Scanner keeps you safe by blocking access points hackers like to exploit. It automatically alerts you to missing security updates, or connections to insecure Wi-Fi networks. It also prevents applications that could contain malware from downloading automatically and checks applications and drivers have valid digital signatures. Additionally, it cross references your network protocol against your ISP’s profile and runs checks on network encryption. Sounds complicated? That’s because it is, but don’t worry—we’ve got your back.
English, French, German, Spanish