This product can be downloaded and installed through the DCS World Module Manager. If you do not have DCS World installed, you can download the DCS World web-installer by clicking this link: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/
The Black Shark is a unique and deadly single-seat, Russian attack helicopter that has seen combat in the Northern Caucasus. It combines a high performance dual rotor system with a deadly weapons payload of guided missiles, rockets, bombs, and a 30mm cannon. The Ka-50 is also unique in that it has an ejection seat. Virtually every switch, button and dial functions in the cockpit and the advanced flight model provides an amazingly real sense of flight.
Ka-50 attack helicopter design: The Ka-50 helicopter is a high performance combat helicopter designed for daytime, good weather combat.
Extensive all-round armor installed in the cockpit protects the pilot against 12.7mm armor-piercing rounds and 23mm projectile fragments. The rotor blades are rated to withstand several hits of ground-based automatic weapons.
The Ka-50 is the world`s first operational helicopter with a rescue ejection system, which allows the pilot to escape at all altitudes and speeds. The K-37-800 rocket-assisted ejection system is manufactured by the Zvezda Research and Production Enterprise Joint Stock Company in the Moscow region.
- Highly-detailed six degrees of freedom cockpit with mouse-clickable controls.
- Unrivalled flight physics system.
- Realistic damage model and system failure cascade affect.
- Detailed modeling and control of engine, fuel, hydraulics, electrical, navigation, radio, fire suppression, sensor, and weapon systems (casual game play modes also available).
- Advanced weapon physics for missiles, rockets and cannon rounds including ricochets
English, German, Russian, Spanish