In order to redeem the key go to https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/
The MiG-21bis is a delta wing, supersonic, fighter-interceptor jet aircraft. Much like the AK-47 became the everymans` rifle, the MiG-21 has been operated by more than 40 countries worldwide, and has enjoyed the longest production run of any modern jet fighter to date. The MiG-21, in all of its` variants, has fought in wars stretching all the way from the Vietnam War in the 1960`s to the modern day Syrian Civil War. Owing to it`s unique blend of versatility, ruggedness and maintainability, the MiG-21 remains in active service to this very day. Initially designed as a pure-bred interceptor, the MiG-21 has over the years evolved into a hybrid multirole aircraft. In addition to a vast Air-to-Air arsenal, it can effectively employ unguided rockets, bombs and radar-guided missiles to destroy ground or naval targets.
- Incredibly detailed flight physics, utilizing an advanced component based simulation system.
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with extremely detailed textures.
- Fully interactive and animated cockpit. Use your mouse to control levers, switches and knobs!
- Fully modeled avionics and weapons suites – exactly as they appear and operate in the real MiG-21.
- Highly detailed exterior model and textures, with advanced suspension and afterburner animations.
- Unique and Custom weapons, including the RN-24 and -28 Nuclear bombs!Incredibly detailed simulation of the MiG-21`s hydraulic, electrical, engine, weapons and fuel systems and applicable subsystems.
- Full Singleplayer Campaign spanning dozens of missions.
- Fully interactive, guided and narrated tutorials, helping you quickly and efficiently learn how to operate the MiG-21.
- 181 Page illustrated manual, detailing every system and procedure of the aircraft.
English, German, Russian, Spanish